Professional cold mending rubber solution for tire, it can integrate cold mending adhesive patch and tire by sulfuration.
1) Manufactured using advanced production techniques
2) Very strong bonding ability
|Product Name:||Wholesale tire repair glue for bike bicycle, puncture repair liquid tyre sealant|
|Raw Materials:||Rubber cement as your request|
|Applications:||Glue and patch! This bike repair kit offers adhesive as well as tools for repairing bicycle tube puncture.|
|Regulations:||Adhesive complies with REACH standard: No DBP, No BBP, No DEHP, No DINP, No DNOP, No DIDP|
|Shelf Life:||12 months|
|Company Certificates:||ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System|
|Physical Properties of Rubber Cement|
|Appearance & Color:||Viscous liquid with semi-transparent yellow color|
|Properties:||Heavy duty rubber cement for inner tube repair
Fast curing and waterproof
|Viscosity (25ºC):||4750 mpa.s|
|Boiling Point/Range:||156.2~167°F (69~75ºC)|
|Flash Point:||-7.06°F (-21.7ºC)|
|Evaporation Pressure:||155 mmHg at 68°F (20ºC)|
|Vapor Density (Air=1):||0.675 grams/cubic centimeter|
|Stability:||Stable at normal temperature and pressure under ordinary conditions of use and storage|
|Operating Temperature:||50~104°F (10~40ºC)|
|Method of Application:||Apply with brush or scraper|
|Instructions:||How to apply rubber cement to repair tire puncture?
1. Remove the object that has caused slit or puncture. Locate the slit or puncture.
2. Clean the area around the puncture and keep it dry. Roughen the area with metal rasp. The area roughened should be larger than the rubber patch you are to apply.
3. Apply a thin layer of rubber cement on the puncture with a clean and dry tool, and spread it around the area. The area should be larger than the rubber patch. Wait at least 1~2 minutes for the cement to cure.
4. Take the rubber patch. Cut it into a proper round, oval or oblong shape. Peel off the protective backing and stick the patch onto the puncture area. Press firmly, starting from center and then all over the area.
5. Make sure the patch is firmly attached before refitting the tube.
|Storage:||This product is flammable and should be stored in its original packing and in a cool and dry indoor area, with temperature no higher than 104°F (40 ºC). Storage temperature should be between 41°F ( 5 ºC) and 104°F (40 ºC).
Keep containers closed to avoid contamination.
Do not expose material or container to source of ignition, caustics, oxidizers, heat, spark or flame. Keep away from food and drinks.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Lead Time:||25 days|
|Packaging:||Bulk pack or with retail packaging|